She Will Be Loved," the song by Maroon 5

 Hello, music fan! ❤


I'm here again.


Well, this week, let's talk about "She Will Be Loved," the song by Maroon 5.


Here are 3 things you might not know:


1. The importance of this composition was first confessed by the band: "The day we wrote it and saw the result, we said 'wow, this song is going to mean a lot to many people.' We had that feeling; it was one of those special moments when I said to myself, 'we're going to have a career thanks to this song.'"


2. They revealed how the lyrics of this piece came about, noting that "I wrote the song inspired by a girl and a boy I knew. They had a very problematic relationship, and I saw everything from the outside. She was a great person, and he was kind of neutralizing her."


3. "It was the song I wrote the fastest. It was like, boom! I sat down with a piece of paper, and it was ready in about an hour. I was very excited because it happened so quickly, and I instantly knew it would turn out very well."


That's all for now.


See you next week!


With love,

Gin 💫💋💟

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The importance of song lyrics

"Say It Right" by Nelly Furtado